A List

So many things are going on right now. Where to begin? Here is a list of things that I either need or want to do in no particular order.

  • Blog about the startup experience
  • Find gainful employment
  • Find the time to contribute to Catherine Devlin's sqlpython project
  • Find the time to test the diff that Jack Diederich contributed to the pyshards project, and then refactor everything else
  • Take my tax filing to the post office
  • Evaluate plone, drupal, wordpress and...
  • Revamp my home page (a simple resume currently)
  • Figure out what I want to be when I grow up
  • Find the time to finish recording a new electronica song I started writing a few weeks ago
  • Keep working on my contract job---the only item in here that pays---but without getting so buried in it that I can do nothing else
  • Watch out for typos or misspellings on my blog!

Comments

Popular Posts